Family Office Leadership Summit
The 9th annual Family Office Leadership Summit will be held at the Marriott Grosvenor Square in London on Tuesday 8th September 2015.
Year on year, Family Office Leadership Summit provides an excellent opportunity for networking and best practice sharing among the global family office community. The event provides optimal networking opportunities including networking breaks and a champagne drinks reception.
Key topics covered last year included:
- Safeguarding your firm against financial crime - practical advice for protecting against such risks
- An in-depth look at how others are managing wealth - from private banks to private offices
- Guest presentation on how to manage geo-political risks in your portfolio
- An examination of which regulations could cause you headaches - and whether or not they are stunting innovation
- Activating activism - what to do you when you're on the board of the directors
- How to pass more wealth on to future generations while targeting wealth preservation
The Family Office Leadership Summit 2014 featured:
- High quality audience - all attendees strictly vetted and personally invited
- Limited sell-side participation - ensuring more relevant interactions and better experience for both attendees and sponsors
- New 2 stream format - concurrent sessions allow us to cover more niche topics in depth and provide more choice for attendees
- Interactive roundtables covering topics you want to learn more about
- Dedicated "Talking points" where you can meet with like-minded speakers and attendees to discuss specific ideas without a commercial agenda
Non-Family office Registration:
Please note that there are only 15 tickets available for non-family office representatives. To secure one of these tickets, please contact Scott at email@example.com.
What do our attendees say?
Congratulations for the perfect event! I have rarely seen an event with so many quality people and good discussions amongst all the participants!Son Nguyen, Ayaltis AG
The Wealth Leadership Summit (formerly the Family Office Summit) is a quality event; as an exhibitor we were delighted with the number of family office contacts we made - it was a big success all roundTim Johnson, Edmiston & Company
A truly excellent conference. The Leadership Summit delivered on its promises and was packed with family office investors. Just days later we are already benefiting from word-of-mouth recommendations from within the family office community... This was the best family office conference we have ever attended. Congratulations!Christophe Reech, Chairman & CEO, Reech AIM Group
Through the Summit we met many family offices that we would not have otherwise been able to reach and have immediately benefitted from it with strong leads for potential investmentGreg Zaffiro, Platinum Partners
A very well organised event bringing together an impressive array of family offices. Better than any other conference of its kind – we were very impressed!Thomas Fasbender, ParusKreml Capital Management
Attendance is by invite only. If you are responsible for managing wealth and would like to apply for a ticket please contact:
+44 (0)20 7316 9753
If you represent a sell-side firm and would like to attend or speak please contact:
+44 (0)20 7316 9761